How to save battery life in OnePlus Nord N300: Know How to increase OnePlus Nord N300 battery life in the easiest way? How to Improve battery life in OnePlus Nord N300 to run longer? Things to do to improve battery performance in OnePlus Nord N300?
OnePlus Nord N300 battery details
OnePlus Nord N300 is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that gives more than enough life for at least two days if you are a very nominal user. Phone battery is not removable which means you cannot remove the battery like you used to do in old smartphones. The phone supports fast charging capability, it comes with a 33W fast charger which tends to charge the mobile completely in around 70-80 minutes. Phone can easily survive heavy game-play like PUBG, Fortnite, and COD for at least 8-9 hours with a single charge
Tips on How to Increase battery life in OnePlus Nord N300
1. Turn off Background apps
It is always advisable to close the unwanted Apps in the background on your OnePlus Nord N300. These apps put a heavy strain on battery life and can continue running – even after you think you’ve stopped using them. You can turn off these apps manually or you can use the battery-saver feature on your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone to reduce the app’s background activities. Doing this will surely help you to increase the battery life of your OnePlus Nord N300.
2. Turn off Location service if not needed
Turning off the location service on OnePlus Nord N300 will help to improve battery performance. Built-in GPS comes in very handy when you need to search a location or want route directions, it is always preferred to turn off location services if not in use as this built-in GPS quickly suck up your battery juices since they are constantly searching for a location in the background.
3. Disable all power sucking Apps if not in use
Having Apps like Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook Messenger, and Netflix on your OnePlus Nord N300 can suck up your battery in no time. These apps constantly update the information in the background even if you are not using them. It’s better to apply App background restrictions to save battery life. You can even search for some lite versions of the above-mentioned apps which generally take less space, use less data, and may use less power.
4. Reduce screen time-out
If you want to save battery you should always try to reduce the screen time-out on your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone. Set automatically screen turn-off period to 15-30 seconds instead of 1 minute.
5. Turn off Bluetooth, mobile data, or Wifi if not in use
Make a habit to turn off Bluetooth, internet data, or Wifi on your OnePlus Nord N300 if they are not in use. If mobile data or Wifi are on, the smartphone will continuously keep on updating your phone with information which leads to quick battery drainage.
6. Turn off features like vibration on call or vibration on screen touch
Avoid using features like vibration on call or vibration on-screen touch on your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone as this will lead to quick drainage of your battery.
7. Keep the brightness low
OnePlus Nord N300 battery drains out quickly if you keep the display brightness at the highest level. It’s better to keep it low or you can set it to auto brightness.
8. Turn off all notifications
Constant notifications from apps like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and Snapchat can drain your battery at a faster rate. Disable the notifications on your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone
So Guys this was our tutorial blog on How to save battery life in OnePlus Nord N300. Please check out OnePlus Nord N300 Battery FAQs to get answers to all frequently asked questions.
Other Important Blogs
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Tips and Tricks [Hidden & Special Features]
- Root OnePlus Nord N300 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- How to play GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 [Steam Link]
- How to Improve OnePlus Nord N300 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to save or increase OnePlus Nord N300 battery life
- How to delete or unlink google account from OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- What SIM Size is supported on OnePlus Nord N300?
- OnePlus Nord N300 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- OnePlus Nord N300 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- OnePlus Nord N300 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- OnePlus Nord N300 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C