GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 – One of the most-played video games ever is Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5. The game’s initial release was for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms back in 2013, and it has since expanded to include PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5.
There are a few workarounds you can employ to play GTA 5 on your OnePlus Nord N300 mobile device. Here, we’ll look at how to use Steam Link, PS Remote Play, or Xbox Game Pass to play Grand Theft Auto V on the OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone
How to play GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 using PlayStation Remote Play
GTA 5 may be played on mobile devices by PlayStation 4 owners by following these easy steps.
- Install PS Remote Play App on your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone.
- On your OnePlus Nord N300, launch the PS Remote Play application.
- Now, Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play on your PS4 to activate the Remote Play feature.
- Open the game by logging into the same PSN account on your smartphone as you use for your PS4.
Due to the smartphone mirroring the PlayStation 4, a strong internet connection is required on both ends of the terminals.
How to run Grand theft Auto 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 using Steam Link
You can play GTA 5 on your smartphone by using the Steam Link, All you need is an Android smartphone and a PC or laptop with GTA V already installed. This technique uses Steam Link to mirror Grand Theft Auto V from a PC or laptop to an Android smartphone.
- From the Google Play Store, download the Steam Link on your OnePlus Nord N300. On your computer or laptop, download and install Steam Link as well.
- To connect OnePlus Nord N300 to the Steam app on your PC or laptop, open the Steam Link app on both devices.
- After that, you can tap the “Start Playing” button.
- When you do this, your display will switch to Big Picture Mode and begin reflecting the Android device’s UI.
- The next step is to choose GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
- Tap “Play” to launch the game.
How to use Xbox Game Pass to play GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300
Compared to PlayStation and PC players, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play the game considerably more conveniently on their OnePlus Nord N300. Before we begin, it should be noted that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription is necessary in order to use this way to play the game. Follow these instructions to do so:
- On your OnePlus Nord N300 smartphone, download the Xbox app.
- Access your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account by logging in.
- Enter the area with the cloud games.
- Choose GTA 5 and press “play” to launch the game.
More blogs on OnePlus Nord N300
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Tips and Tricks [Hidden & Special Features]
- Root OnePlus Nord N300 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- How to play GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 [Steam Link]
- How to Improve OnePlus Nord N300 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to save or increase OnePlus Nord N300 battery life
- How to delete or unlink google account from OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- What SIM Size is supported on OnePlus Nord N300?
- OnePlus Nord N300 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- OnePlus Nord N300 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- OnePlus Nord N300 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- OnePlus Nord N300 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C