It is very important to delete the google account from your OnePlus Nord N300 if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the OnePlus Nord N300 Google account or how to unlink google account from OnePlus Nord N300?
Remember, once you remove the google account from the OnePlus Nord N300 the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from OnePlus Nord N300
- Tap on the OnePlus Nord N300 Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the OnePlus Nord N300
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the OnePlus Nord N300 including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from OnePlus Nord N300.
OnePlus Nord N300 specs overview
OnePlus Nord N300 sports 6.56 inches HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 SoC, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of onboard storage.
There is a dual camera set-up at the back including 48MP and 2MP cameras. A 16 MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 33W fast charging.
Other important blogs
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Tips and Tricks [Hidden & Special Features]
- Root OnePlus Nord N300 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- How to play GTA 5 on OnePlus Nord N300 [Steam Link]
- How to Improve OnePlus Nord N300 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to save or increase OnePlus Nord N300 battery life
- How to delete or unlink google account from OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus Nord N300 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- What SIM Size is supported on OnePlus Nord N300?
- OnePlus Nord N300 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- OnePlus Nord N300 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- OnePlus Nord N300 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- OnePlus Nord N300 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C