In this tutorial we will let you know how to do face recognition in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9? How to set up face recognition in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9? How to set face lock in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9?
If you want to lock or unlock your smartphone using your face you can try Face recognition feature in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. Follow the below mention steps to turn on Face unlock feature.
How to set face recognition in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9?
1. Tap on Settings
2. Scroll down and Tap on Passwords and Security
3. Now tap on Face unlock
4. Screen lock page will open, Now select any password style be its Pattern, PIN or Password. (e.g if you go with Pattern, first you need to set the pattern and confirm it, if you already had set the pattern earlier it won’t ask)
5. Now you need to add face data for Face recognition, Tap on Next
6. Now add 2D Face data by following the system instructions and Tap on Next
7. Your Face is not recognized, Tap on Done to complete the process
How much Face recognition is secure in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9?
As per Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, Face unlock is less secure than a PIN, Password or pattern. Device might be unlocked with your photo, as well as by people with similar appearance.
Other Related Tips and Tricks