Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Hard Reset, Wipe all Data safely
Know how to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 safely? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9? How to delete all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9?
If your mobile is getting very slow and you want your mobile to be fast as a new one you can always Hard reset it. Follow the mentioned steps if you want to know how to do Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 hard reset or if you to wipe all data in the easiest way.
Hard Reset Method
1. Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 device using the power button
2. After the phone gets off, now press Volume Up and Power Button together for around 5-6 seconds
3. A blue screen will appear, Now select “Wipe Data” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it
4. Again Select “Wipe All Data” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it.
5. Now select “Confirm” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it.
6. After Wiping the data, Now Select “Go to Main Menu” by Pressing the power button.
7. Everything is done, now you need to reboot your device, use your Volume key and select “Reboot” and press power button to confirm it.
8. Now select “Reboot to system” using volume buttons and press Power button.
Reasons why to Hard Reset your smartphone?
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 hanging or lagging issues
2. If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 runs too slowly
4. If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
5. To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
6. Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone
Is it Safe to do a Hard Rest?
Yes, hard reset is safe to perform but you need to ensure that your mobile is fully charger or it is connected to a charger at time of performing Hard Reset on your smartphone. Ensure to take a back up of your Mobile first as all the data and system configuration of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 will be delete and it will come to it’s factory state.
What Data is deleted or erased while performing Hard Rest?
1. All the Applications will be delete (Except the Pre-installed Applications)
2. All the Messages will be deleted
3. All the Photos and Videos in the Internal Storage will be deleted
4. All the downloaded file will be deleted
5. All the Social Media accounts will be un-linked
Things to do before doing a Hard Rest on Xiaomi Redmi Note 9?
Take a Back-Up of your valuable data like Contacts, Videos, Music or any other important data in your Laptop of Desktop or Take a Back-up in the cloud using Google Drive or Amazon Drive Account. Always make sure that your mobile is charged at 80% or it is connected to a charger while performing hard Reset.