Motorola Moto G13 Design FAQs – Is it waterproof, Does it support Type-C port, What Fingerprint scanner is supported, Is it comfortable to hold, Does it support a Notch, Is there Corning Gorilla glass protection on the phone, and more? Are these types of questions bothering you? don’t worry we will try to answer all your queries.
We have divided Detailed Motorola Moto G13 FAQs into five major sections – Design, Display, Performance, Camera, and Battery. We will try to answer as many questions. If we have missed any please write in the comments below.
Q : Is Motorola Moto G13 announced or launched?
A : Motorola Moto G13 is announced.
Motorola Moto G13 Quick Specifications
- Display – 6.5 inches
- Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels
- SoC – Mediatek MT6769Z Helio G85
- RAM – 4GB
- Internal Storage – 64GB, 128GB
- Operating System – Android 13
- Camera – Rear – 50MP + 2MP + 2MP / Front – 8MP
- Battery – 5000mAh
Motorola Moto G13 Design FAQs
Q : What body material is used in Motorola Moto G13?
A : It comes with a Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame body material
Q : Is Motorola Moto G13 comfortable to hold?
A : Yes, it is comfortable to hold due to its ergonomic design.
Q : How does Motorola Moto G13 feel in your Hands?
A : It feels good in hands due to its round curved edges.
Q: Does Motorola Moto G13 support a fingerprint scanner?
A : Yes, Motorola Moto G13 does support a side-mounted fingerprint scanner sensor.
Q : Is Motorola Moto G13 waterproof or water-resistant?
A : No, Motorola Moto G13 is not waterproof. It does comes with Water-resistant design.
Q : Is Motorola Moto G13 dustproof or dust resistant?
A : No, Motorola Moto G13 is not dustproof.
Q : Does Motorola Moto G13 support Stylus?
A : No.
Q : Is Motorola Moto G13 drop resistant?
A : No, it is not drop-resistant.
Q : Does Motorola Moto G13 support a notch?
A : No, it does not support a notch. It comes with a hole punch at the top of the display which houses the selfie camera.
Q : Does Corning gorilla glass protect Motorola Moto G13?
A : No, there is panda glass protection on Motorola Moto G13. It does also come with 2.5D Screen Protective Film and Oleophobic Layer on Film
Q : Does Motorola Moto G13 support Micro USB Port or a Type-C port?
A : Motorola Moto G13 supports USB Type-C 2.0 port at the bottom.
Q : Does Motorola Moto G13 support a reversible connector?
A : Yes, it does support a reversible connector.
Q : Does Motorola Moto G13 support a Notification light?
A : No, Motorola Moto G13 does not support Notification light.
Q : Motorola Moto G13 color variants?
A : It comes in Matte Charcoal, Blue Lavender, and Rose Gold color options.
- How to Root Motorola Moto G13 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Motorola Moto G13 Tips and Tricks [Hidden & Special Features]
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for Motorola Moto G13
- Motorola Moto G13 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Motorola Moto G13 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Motorola Moto G13 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps
- Motorola Moto G13 Display FAQs – Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Motorola Moto G13 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C
- Motorola Moto G13 Specifications, features and Review
I hope our Blog on Motorola Moto G13 Design FAQs must have resolved some of your queries. If we have failed to answer the questions you were looking for or if you feel the information is incorrect, Please write your suggestions in the comments below.
Please Note – We do not guarantee the accuracy of all answers. Please verify the product details from the retailer before purchasing.