How to do Vivo V20 2021 Factory Reset Easily
In this tutorial we will let you know how to perform Vivo V20 2021 Factory Reset to get rid of all the data, installed apps and all the customized settings?
Factory Reset will restore default as it came from the manufacturer. Vivo V20 2021 will run faster like a new one
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform Factory Reset in the easiest way.
Factory Reset Method
1. Open Settings Apps
2. Scroll down till you see “System”, Now tap on “System”.
3. Tap on “Reset Options”
4. Tap on “Erase All Data (Factory Reset)”
5. Tap on “Delete All Data” again Tap on “Delete All Data“
6. It’s done.
Your Vivo V20 2021 will take sometime to restart as it will restore it’s factory settings. Now your mobile is new as ever
Reasons why to Hard Reset your smartphone?
1. Vivo V20 2021 hanging or lagging issues
2. If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
3. Vivo V20 2021 runs too slowly
4. If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
5. To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
6. Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone