The Ryze Tello features Bounce mode, 8D Flips, Throw & Go, Up & Away, and 360 Mode. To use an intelligent flight mode, ensure that the aircraft’s battery level is at least 50%. In 360, the aircraft records a short video while rotating 360 degrees.
How to use Ryze Tello 360 Mode
- Press the power button once to turn the aircraft on. Launch the Ryze Tello app and tap to take off
- Tap and then select 360. Read the information prompt and then select Start
- The aircraft will rotate 360 degrees and record a video automatically. Tap to access the video.
- The aircraft will exit 360 once it has finished recording. You can also tap in the Tello app any time to exit 360.
Read: How to use Ryze Tello Throw & Go Flight Mode
Things to do or know before using Ryze Tello 360 Mode
- Ensure there is sufficient space when using 360. Allow at least 2 ft (0.5 m) around the aircraft in all directions
- Before using 360 ensure that the Aircraft Status Indicator is periodically blinking green twice, indicating that the Vision Positioning System is available.
- Watch out for potential obstacles in your surrounding area (especially on the rear, left, and right sides of the aircraft) and stay clear of them to avoid accidents.
- Be prepared to take control of the aircraft by tapping in the Tello app to exit in case of an emergency.
- Be extra cautious when flying in dark (< 300 lux) or bright (> 10,000 lux) environments.