Hello guys, if you are looking forward to know as how to Root Honor Play 6C without a PC or Laptop you have come to the right place. Rooting your device will essentially grant you elevated permissions. After Rooting Honor Play 6C, you will be able to alter or replace system applications and settings, you will be able to run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions. After rooting perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user can be done easily. Besides this you will also be able to access certain “hidden” device features isn’t that great.
Honor Play 6C Root – Content
- What is Rooting
- Phone Specs
- Things to do before rooting
- Best 4 Apps to Root
- Pros and Cons of Rooting
- How to check if Rooted or Not
- How to Unroot
What is Rooting?
Rooting basically means allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access). At its most basic, “rooting” is the process by which one gains access to the administrative commands and functions of an operating system. In simple terms gives you the permission to act like the administrator of the phone – similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
Honor Play 6C Specifications in a nutshell
Honor Play 6C sports a 6.5-inch HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The display offers 720 x 1600 pixels resolutions providing a 20:9 aspect ratio and 270 PPI density. Under the hood, the device is equipped with a Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G chipset coupled with an Octa-core processor, Adreno 619 GPU, and up to 8GB of RAM. Phone packs with 128GB of internal storage which can be further expanded.
Honor Play 6C is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, which is a 13 MP primary camera, and a 2 MP depth sensor camera. While it offers a 5 MP primary camera at the front. Honor Play 6C boots on Magic UI 5 based on the Android 11 operating system. It is well powered by a 5000 mAh battery that supports 22.5W fast charging.
Things to do before you root Honor Play 6C
Please follow the list of instructions and things to do before you begin to root the device
- Perform a full backup of your Honor Play 6C
- Honor Play 6C should be powered on
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked
- Honor Play 6C should be charged at least 70%
- Enable or Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested)
Best 4 Apps to Root Honor Play 6C without Computer
- Download KingRoot Apk
- Install KingRoot Apk on your Honor Play 6C
- Click on the start button (You can see a pop message that it will start rooting soon)
- You will see a Success Message once it is done
- Now enjoy your newly rooted device
- Download FramaRoot Apk and install it on your Honor Play 6C
- Select the Exploit from the list suitable for your device and click on root. If you are unsure of the exploit compatible with your device, check one by one. It will show you a successful message. It is the one compatible with your device
- Honor Play 6C will start rooting
- Now Select SuperSU to install it
- It will install an app in your android phone called as SuperSU which manages all Su permissions to different root apps
- Congratulations, your android phone is rooted successfully
- Download the IRoot Apk on your Honor Play 6C
- Install it on your smartphone
- Click on Root option
- It will start rooting your smartphone
- That’s it. Your phone has been rooted
- Download VRoot Apk on your Honor Play 6C
- Install the Apk File
- Tap on Start Button to start rooting process
- After the completion of rooting you need to restart the device. It installs some apps on your phone. You may always continue using them, or you can uninstall them at any time if you wish not to use their help
Pros and Cons of Rooting Honor Play 6C
- You can increase the internal memory of the device
- You can overclock and underclock the CPU and GPU
- You can install those apps which require a phone to be rooted
- You can change themes and their settings as you wish, by changing the battery indicator color, boot icon, and many more
- It will void your warranty
- The device may get bricked if done any mistake while rooting
- If anything goes wrong you can loose all your precious data and other important files
- Cannot upgrade your system OS to newer versions VIA OTA
How to check if Honor Play 6C is Rooted or Not?
You can always check if you are not sure about the rooting as it is done properly or not on your Honor Play 6C smartphone. You can use the Root Checker App to check and confirm.
Follow the below mentioned process
- Download the Root Checker App
- Install it on your device
- Open the App, if it asks for permission, grant superuser permission, if not, no problem you can continue to the next step
- If your phone is rooted properly you will get a successful message
- If it is not rooted properly you can go for other rooting options
How to Unroot Honor Play 6C easily?
If you don’t want your Honor Play 6C to be rooted and want it back to normal you can always do that. You can Unroot your Honor Play 6C smartphone with the help of the SuperSU app.
- Download SuperSU App on your Honor Play 6C smartphone
- Install SuperSU App
- Open the APP
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Full Unroot option
- Now tap on Continue to continue with unroot process
- Your phone will start unrooting
- After Unrooting, Honor Play 6C will automatically restart and it will uninstall all the unwanted apps along with SuperSU.
Disclaimer : This tutorial is for educational purposes only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible
- How to delete or unlink google account from Honor Play 6C
- How to play GTA 5 on Honor Play 6C [Steam Link]
- How to Improve Honor Play 6C gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to save or increase Honor Play 6C battery life
- How to Root Honor Play 6C without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- [Google Camera] Latest GCam APK for Honor Play 6C
- Honor Play 6C Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Honor Play 6C Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Honor Play 6C Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- Honor Play 6C Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Honor Play 6C Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C