Unlink google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro: It is very important to remove google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to unlink or delete the ZTE nubia Z40S Pro Google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro?
Remember, once you remove the google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to Remove or Delete google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro
- Tap on the ZTE nubia Z40S Pro Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the ZTE nubia Z40S Pro
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the ZTE nubia Z40S Pro including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating, “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you remove Google account from ZTE nubia Z40S Pro.
ZTE nubia Z40S Pro specs overview
ZTE nubia Z40S Pro sports a 6.67 inches FHD+ display that sits over an AMOLED panel. The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, up to 18GB of RAM, and up to 1TB of onboard storage.
There is a triple camera set-up at the back including 64MP, an 8MP periscope telephoto lens, and a 50MP ultra-wide angle lens camera. A 16MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 80W fast charging.
Other important blogs