GTA 5 on Honor X40 GT – One of the most-played video games ever is Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5. The game’s initial release was for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms back in 2013, and it has since expanded to include PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5.
There are a few workarounds you can employ to play GTA 5 on your Honor X40 GT mobile device. Here, we’ll look at how to use Steam Link, PS Remote Play, or Xbox Game Pass to play Grand Theft Auto V on the Honor X40 GT smartphone
How to play GTA 5 on Honor X40 GT using PlayStation Remote Play
GTA 5 may be played on mobile devices by PlayStation 4 owners by following these easy steps.
- Install PS Remote Play App on your Honor X40 GT smartphone.
- On your Honor X40 GT, launch the PS Remote Play application.
- Now, Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play on your PS4 to activate the Remote Play feature.
- Open the game by logging into the same PSN account on your smartphone as you use for your PS4.
Due to the smartphone mirroring the PlayStation 4, a strong internet connection is required on both ends of the terminals.
How to run Grand theft Auto 5 on Honor X40 GT using Steam Link
You can play GTA 5 on your smartphone by using the Steam Link, All you need is an Android smartphone and a PC or laptop with GTA V already installed. This technique uses Steam Link to mirror Grand Theft Auto V from a PC or laptop to an Android smartphone.
- From the Google Play Store, download the Steam Link on your Honor X40 GT. On your computer or laptop, download and install Steam Link as well.
- To connect Honor X40 GT to the Steam app on your PC or laptop, open the Steam Link app on both devices.
- After that, you can tap the “Start Playing” button.
- When you do this, your display will switch to Big Picture Mode and begin reflecting the Android device’s UI.
- The next step is to choose GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
- Tap “Play” to launch the game.
How to use Xbox Game Pass to play GTA 5 on Honor X40 GT
Compared to PlayStation and PC players, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play the game considerably more conveniently on their Honor X40 GT. Before we begin, it should be noted that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription is necessary in order to use this way to play the game. Follow these instructions to do so:
- On your Honor X40 GT smartphone, download the Xbox app.
- Access your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account by logging in.
- Enter the area with the cloud games.
- Choose GTA 5 and press “play” to launch the game.
More blogs on Honor X40 GT
- How to delete or unlink google account from Honor X40 GT
- How to play GTA 5 on Honor X40 GT [Steam Link]
- How to Improve Honor X40 GT gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to save or increase Honor X40 GT battery life
- How to Root Honor X40 GT without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- [Google Camera] Latest GCam APK for Honor X40 GT
- Honor X40 GT Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Honor X40 GT Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Honor X40 GT Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- Honor X40 GT Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Honor X40 GT Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C