How to save battery life in Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro: Know How to increase Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro battery life in the easiest way? How to Improve battery life in Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro to run longer? Things to do to improve battery performance in Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro battery details
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery that gives more than enough life for at least two days if you are a very nominal user. Phone battery is not removable which means you cannot remove the battery like you used to do in old smartphones. The phone supports fast charging capability, it comes with a 67W fast charger which tends to charge the mobile completely in around 50-60 minutes. Phone can easily survive heavy game-play like PUBG, Fortnite, and COD for at least 8-9 hours with a single charge
Tips on How to Increase battery life in Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro
1. Turn off Background apps
It is always advisable to close the unwanted Apps in the background on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. These apps put a heavy strain on battery life and can continue running – even after you think you’ve stopped using them. You can turn off these apps manually or you can use the battery-saver feature on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro smartphone to reduce the app’s background activities. Doing this will surely help you to increase the battery life of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro.
2. Turn off Location service if not needed
Turning off the location service on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro will help to improve battery performance. Built-in GPS comes in very handy when you need to search a location or want route directions, it is always preferred to turn off location services if not in use as this built-in GPS quickly suck up your battery juices since they are constantly searching for a location in the background.
3. Disable all power sucking Apps if not in use
Having Apps like Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp Messenger, Facebook Messenger, and Netflix on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro can suck up your battery in no time. These apps constantly update the information in the background even if you are not using them. It’s better to apply App background restrictions to save battery life. You can even search for some lite versions of the above-mentioned apps which generally take less space, use less data, and may use less power.
4. Reduce screen time-out
If you want to save battery you should always try to reduce the screen time-out on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro smartphone. Set automatically screen turn-off period to 15-30 seconds instead of 1 minute.
5. Turn off Bluetooth, mobile data, or Wifi if not in use
Make a habit to turn off Bluetooth, internet data, or Wifi on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro if they are not in use. If mobile data or Wifi are on, the smartphone will continuously keep on updating your phone with information which leads to quick battery drainage.
6. Turn off features like vibration on call or vibration on screen touch
Avoid using features like vibration on call or vibration on-screen touch on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro smartphone as this will lead to quick drainage of your battery.
7. Keep the brightness low
Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro battery drains out quickly if you keep the display brightness at the highest level. It’s better to keep it low or you can set it to auto brightness.
8. Turn off all notifications
Constant notifications from apps like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, and Snapchat can drain your battery at a faster rate. Disable the notifications on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro smartphone
So Guys this was our tutorial blog on How to save battery life in Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro. Please check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Battery FAQs to get answers to all frequently asked questions.
Other Important Blogs
- How to play GTA 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro [Steam Link]
- How to Improve Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro
- How to increase Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro battery life
- Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro tips and tricks, hidden features
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C