Hello guys, if you own Infinix Hot 20i and love to play games like PUBG, COD, Asphalt, Mortal Combat, or any other game, you can try these simple tips and tricks to Improve Infinix Hot 20i gaming experience. If you want to make your smartphone more responsive for better performance you can also try some simple tips and tricks. In this tutorial, we will cover some of the questions like How to make Infinix Hot 20i Faster? How to improve Infinix Hot 20i performance? This tutorial will also help to solve Infinix Hot 20i lag issues while playing games.
How to improve Infinix Hot 20i Gaming experience
1. Clear Cached data for all apps, Cleaning cached data on a regular basis will help you in better gaming experience as it will clear all the unwanted cached data and free up your Infinix Hot 20i phone storage
2. Uninstall all the bloatware apps from your Infinix Hot 20i device as these apps run continuously in the background which takes lots of memory and ultimately leads to a poor gaming experience.
3. Install Game booster App on your Infinix Hot 20i, this app will stop background services only when you are gaming. It helps in the optimum utilization of RAM, CPU, and battery which leads to faster gaming. This app also helps in reducing lags and boosts your device for a flawless gaming experience.
4. If you want a good gaming experience you need to update your Infinix Hot 20i smartphone on a regular basis. As it helps in the fixation of various bugs and issues. These bugs and issues may be the reason behind overheating and slower performance.
How to make Enhance Infinix Hot 20i performance
There are several ways to make Infinix Hot 20i faster for better gaming and performance
1. Perform an unnecessary application cleanup on Infinix Hot 20i, Delete all downloaded applications or data that you don’t use anymore
2. Remove preinstalled applications from Infinix Hot 20i. These preinstalled applications take up unwanted space which can make your phone slower
3. Try to transfer all your media files from your Infinix Hot 20i smartphone’s internal storage to an external memory card
4. Keep your Infinix Hot 20i up to date. Updated software version always comes with performance improvements and removes most of the bugs which makes your smartphone laggy.
5. Try to restart your smartphone once a day
6. If your Infinix Hot 20i still lags or gets way too slow you can always perform a factory reset.
So Guys this was our tutorial blog on how to Improve Infinix Hot 20i gaming performance or How to enhance gaming on Infinix Hot 20i. Please check out Infinix Hot 20i FAQs to get answers to all frequently asked questions.
- How to play GTA 5 on Infinix Hot 20i [Steam Link]
- How to save or increase Infinix Hot 20i battery life
- How to Improve Infinix Hot 20i gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Infinix Hot 20i
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for Infinix Hot 20i
- How to Root Infinix Hot 20i without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Infinix Hot 20i tips and tricks, special and hidden features
- Infinix Hot 20i Battery FAQs – Wireless Charging, Charging Capacity
- Infinix Hot 20i Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Infinix Hot 20i Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- Infinix Hot 20i Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Infinix Hot 20i Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C