It is very important to delete the google account from your Vivo iQOO Neo 7 if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Google account or how to unlink google account from Vivo iQOO Neo 7?
Remember, once you remove the google account from Vivo iQOO Neo 7 the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from Vivo iQOO Neo 7
- Tap on the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the Vivo iQOO Neo 7
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the Vivo iQOO Neo 7 including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from Vivo iQOO Neo 7.
Vivo iQOO Neo 7 specs overview
Vivo iQOO Neo 7 sports 6.78 inches FHD+ display that sits over an AMOLED panel. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ SoC, up to 12GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of onboard storage.
There is a triple camera set-up at the back including 50MP, 8MP, and 2MP cameras. A 16 MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 120W fast charging.
Other important blogs
- How to save or increase Vivo iQOO Neo 7 battery life
- How to Improve Vivo iQOO Neo 7 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to play GTA 5 on Vivo iQOO Neo 7 [Steam Link]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Vivo iQOO Neo 7
- How to Root Vivo iQOO Neo 7 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 tips and tricks, special and hidden features
- [Google Camera] Latest GCam APK for Vivo iQOO Neo 7
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, UFS Storage
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Vivo iQOO Neo 7 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C