Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Delete Google Account, Remove or Unlink
If you want to know how to Remove or delete Google User from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro or how to erase Google account from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro?
Follow the mentioned steps to know how to Remove or erase Google Account from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro in the easiest way.
It’s very important to Remove or Delete Google Account from your smartphone before you sell it or if you give to someone for use.
Instructions to Remove Google Account
1. Tap on Settings Icon to Open it
Scroll down till you see “Accounts & Sync”, Tap on it.
2. Tap on Google and select the Google Account you want to remove
3. Now Tap on “More”
4. Now Tap on “Remove Account”. Once again Tap on “Remove Account” to remove the Google account from your smartphone.
5. Now Tap on “OK” to confirm
6. Doing so, your Google Account will be Successfully Removed or Deleted from your smartphone
Doing above mentioned steps will unlink Google account from your smartphone and will erase all your data from the system settings
There is one more way to erase or remove the Google account that is by doing Hard rest or Factory reset. It’s a drastic method as this method will remove all the data and it will reset the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to its factory state. So it’s better to go for Simple deletion of Google account instead of doing Factory reset.