In this tutorial we will let you know how to do Google Backup in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max? How to back-up in Google Drive using Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max?
If you want to transfer your data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max to a new smartphone you can always backup your data using google and then transfer it to the other device using your Gmail-id.
How to do Google Backup in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max?
1. Tap on Settings
2. Scroll down and Tap on Google
3. Now select the Gmail Id on which you want to do the back
4. Enable Back up to Google Drive by tapping on the marker.
5. Now to get a Backup in google drive Tap on Back up Now button
What all data backed up when we do Google Backup?
Back Includes –
1. Apps and Apps Data
2. Call History
5. Device Settings (Including Wi-Fi Passwords and Permissions)
Other Related Tips and Tricks