Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Hard Reset, Wipe all Data safely
Know how to hard reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 safely? How to wipe all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8? How to delete all data in Xiaomi Redmi Note 8?
If your mobile is getting very slow and you want your mobile to be fast as a new one you can always Hard reset it. Follow the mentioned steps if you want to know how to do Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 hard reset or if you to wipe all data in the easiest way.
- Turn off your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 device using the power button
- After the phone gets off, now press Volume Up and Power Button together for around 5-6 seconds
- A blue screen will appear, Now select “Wipe Data” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it
- Again Select “Wipe All Data” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it.
- Now select “Confirm” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it.
- After Wiping the data, Now Select “Go to Main Menu” by Pressing the power button.
- Everything is done, now you need to reboot your device, use your Volume key and select “Reboot” and press power button to confirm it.
- Now select “Reboot to system” using volume buttons and press Power button.
Read – GCam for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8