Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Factory Reset and Restore
We will help you to perform Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Factory Reset to get rid of all the data, installed apps and all the customized settings ?
Factory Reset will restore default as it came from the manufacturer. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will run faster like a new one
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform Factory Reset in the easiest way.
Factory Reset Method
- Open Settings Apps
- Scroll down till you see “Additional Settings”, Now tap on “”Additional Settings”.
- Tap on “Backup & Reset”
- Tap on “Factory Data Reset”
- Tap on “Reset Phone”
- Tap on “Next Step”
- Finally Tap on “Ok” to confirm Factory Reset.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro will take sometime to restart as it will restore it’s factory settings. Now your mobile is new as ever.
Reasons why to factory Reset?
The following reasons lead you to perform Hard Reset on your smartphone
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro hanging or lagging issues
- If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro runs too slowly
- If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
- To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
- Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone