Hello guys, if you are looking forward to know, How to Root Nokia X100 without a PC or Laptop you have come to the right place. Rooting your device will essentially grant you elevated permissions. After Rooting Nokia X100, you will be able to alter or replace system applications and settings, and you will be able to run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions. After rooting perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user can be done easily. Besides this you will also be able to access certain “hidden” device features isn’t that great.
Nokia X100 Root – Content
- What is Rooting
- Phone Specs
- Things to do before rooting
- Best 4 Apps to Root
- Pros and Cons of Rooting
- How to check if Rooted or Not
- How to Unroot
Rooting basically means allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access). At its most basic, “rooting” is the process by which one gains access to the administrative commands and functions of an operating system. In simple terms gives you the permission to act like the administrator of the phone – similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
Nokia X100 Specifications in a nutshell
Nokia X100 sports a 6.67-inch FHD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The display offers 1080 x 2400 pixels resolutions providing a 20:9 aspect ratio and 395 PPI density. Under the hood, the device is equipped with a Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G SoC chipset coupled with an Octa-core processor, Adreno 619 GPU, and 6GB of RAM. Phone packs with 128GB of internal storage which can be further expanded.
Nokia X100 is equipped with a quad camera module at the back, a 48MP (Wide) primary camera, 5MP Ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor camera. While it offers a 16MP camera at the front. Nokia X100 boots on the Android 11 operating system. It is well powered by a 4470 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging.
Read: Nokia X100 FAQ
Things to do before you root Nokia X100
Please follow the list of instructions and things to do before you begin to root device
- Perform a full back-up of your Nokia X100
- Nokia X100 should be powered on
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked
- Nokia X100 should be charged at least 70%
- Enable or Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested)
Best 4 Apps to Root Nokia X100 without Computer
- Download KingRoot Apk
- Install KingRoot Apk on your Nokia X100
- Click on the start button (You can see a pop message that it will start rooting soon)
- You will see a Success Message once it is done
- Now enjoy your newly rooted device
- Download FramaRoot Apk and install it on your Nokia X100
- Select the Exploit from the list suitable for your device and click on root. If you are unsure of the exploit compatible with your device, check one by one. It will show you a successful message. It is the one compatible with your device
- Nokia X100 will start rooting
- Now Select SuperSU to install it
- It will install an app in your android phone called as SuperSU which manages all Su permissions to different root apps
- Congratulations, your android phone is rooted successfully
- Download the IRoot Apk on your Nokia X100
- Install it on your smartphone
- Click on Root option
- It will start rooting your smartphone
- That’s it. Your phone has been rooted
- Download VRoot Apk on your Nokia X100
- Install the Apk File
- Tap on Start Button to start rooting process
- After the completion of rooting you need to restart the device. It installs some apps on your phone. You may always continue using them, or you can uninstall them at any time if you wish not to use their help
Pros and Cons of Rooting Nokia X100
- You can increase internal memory of the device
- You can overclock and underclock the CPU and GPU
- You can install those apps which requires phone to be rooted
- You can change themes and their settings as you wish, by changing the battery indicator color, boot icon, and many more
- It will void your warranty
- device may get bricked if done any mistake while rooting
- If anything goes wrong you can loose all your precious data and other important files
- Cannot upgrade your system OS to newer versions VIA OTA
How to check if Nokia X100 is Rooted or Not?
You can always check, If you are not sure about the rooting as it is done properly or not on your Nokia X100 smartphone. You can use Root Checker App to check and confirm.
Follow the below-mentioned process
- Download the Root Checker App
- Install it on your device
- Open the App, if it asks for permission, grant superuser permission, if not, no problem you can continue to the next step
- If your phone is rooted properly you will get a successful message
- If it is not rooted properly you can go for other rooting options
How to Unroot Nokia X100 easily?
If you don’t want to your Nokia X100 to be rooted and want it back to normal you can always do that. You can Unroot your Nokia X100 smartphone with the help of SuperSU app.
- Download SuperSU App on your Nokia X100 smartphone
- Install SuperSU App
- Open the APP
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Full Unroot option
- Now tap on Continue to continue with unroot process
- Your phone will start unrooting
- After Unrooting, Nokia X100 will automatically restart and it will uninstall all the unwanted apps along with SuperSU.
Disclaimer : This tutorial is for educational purposes only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible