Realme has started rolling out new update with November security patch for it’s Realme C1 in India. The Realme C1 latest update brings in Dark mode, switch of notification dot for updates, switch of swipe down on home screen for global search and added realme Laboratory
The new update for Realme C1 is carried by the build number RMX1805EX_11_A.62 and the update is about 2.07GB in Size. It is based on Android (9.0) Pie with the ColorOS 6 skin on top. The Realme C1 update was rolled out through OTA and was also notified by Realme on it’s Official community forum. If you haven’t received the OTA yet you can download the update package from realme software update portal.
How to update Realme C1 manually ?
If you are trying to update Realme C1 manually please do follow the below mentioned instructions
- First download the update package to your phone or to your laptop, if it is downloaded to your phone directly it’s fine else you need to transfer the firmware you downloaded to your phone storage.
- Go to File Manager and find the firmware, click on the firmware, Update Now and wait for update to succeed.
- Please keep in mind to back-up your data before updating : Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up.
- Please keep the battery level over 30%
- Please do not turn off your phone during the update process
As we informed earlier the new update has introduced Dark mode, the new update has brought changes to the charging animation and has added font change support in theme store settings. The update has added notification dot for updates notification Center and Status Bar. This new update has brought a feature of swipe left or left to remove the message prompt after receiving the message. With new update enables fast switch toggles between SIM in notification center. The new update has removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled and does removed the prompt while rooted
Those who don’t know about Realme C1 or planning to purchase this mobile check out some of it’s specs –
Realme C1 Specifications
It’s a dual SIM smartphone powered by Snapdragon 450 chipset which is coupled along with Octa-core processor, Adreno 506 GPU and up to 3GB of RAM for decent performance. It does sports 6.2-inch HD+ display with a waterfall notch at the top.
Realme C1 packs with 13MP primary camera paired with a 2MP depth sensor camera at the back while it houses 5MP sensor at the front. Phone does comes with 32GB of onboard storage with further expansion up to 256GB via dedicated slot.
It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6 skin on top while it is powered by 4230 mAh battery.
So guy’s this was our blog on ” Realme C1 latest Update “. If you have any queries or suggestions please write in the comments below.