How to do Oppo A53 5G Factory Reset Easily
In this tutorial we will let you know how to perform Oppo A53 5G Factory Reset to get rid of all the data, installed apps and all the customized settings?
Factory Reset will restore default as it came from the manufacturer. Oppo A53 5G will run faster like a new one
Follow the below mentioned steps to perform Factory Reset in the easiest way.
Factory Reset Method
1. Open Settings Apps
2. Scroll down till you see “Additional Settings”, Now tap on “”Additional Settings”.
3. Tap on “Backup & Reset”
4. Tap on “Reset to Factory Settings”
5. Tap on “Erase All Data”
6. Finally Tap on “Ok” to confirm Factory Reset.
Your Oppo A53 5G will take sometime to restart as it will restore it’s factory settings. Now your mobile is new as ever
Reasons why to Hard Reset your smartphone?
1. Oppo A53 5G hanging or lagging issues
2. If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
3. Oppo A53 5G runs too slowly
4. If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
5. To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
6. Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone