Realme X2 Hard Reset, Wipe all Data safely
Know how to hard reset Realme X2 safely? How to wipe all data in Realme X2? How to delete all data or to do format in Realme X2?
If your mobile is getting very slow and you want your mobile to be fast as a new one you can always Hard reset it. Follow the mentioned steps if you want to know how to do Realme X2 hard reset or if you to wipe all data in the easiest way.
Hard Reset Method
1. Turn off your Realme X2 device using the power button
2. After the phone gets off, now press Volume Down button and Power Button together for around 5-6 seconds. Let go of the keys as soon as Realme Logo appears.
3. A Black screen will appear, Now select “English” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it
4. Now you will enter the Realme UI Recovery, select “Wipe Data“using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it or you can simply tap on “Wipe Data” to select
5. It will now ask you for verification code, enter the code that appears on the screen.
6. Select “Format Data” using your Volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it. Again tap on “Format”. Doing so Wiping data will start. After Wiping data is completed, it shows a pop-up “Wipe successfully” now tap on OK.
7. Everything is done, now your smartphone will restart.
Reasons why to Hard Reset your smartphone?
1. Realme X2 hanging or lagging issues
2. If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
3. Realme X2 runs too slowly
4. If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
5. To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
6. Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone
Is it Safe to do a Hard Rest?
Yes, hard reset is safe to perform but you need to ensure that your mobile is fully charged or it is connected to a charger at time of performing Hard Reset on your smartphone. Ensure to take a back up of your Mobile first as all the data and system configuration of your Realme X2 will be delete and it will come to it’s factory state.
What Data is deleted or erased while performing Hard Rest?
1. All the Applications will be delete (Except the Pre-installed Applications)
2. All the Messages will be deleted
3. All the Photos and Videos in the Internal Storage will be deleted
4. All the downloaded file will be deleted
5. All the Social Media accounts will be un-linked
Things to do before doing a Hard Rest on Realme X2?
Take a Back-Up of your valuable data like Contacts, Videos, Music or any other important data in your Laptop of Desktop or Take a Back-up in the cloud using Google Drive or Amazon Drive Account. Always make sure that your mobile is charged at 80% or it is connected to a charger while performing hard Reset.