Realme 7i Global Hard Reset, Wipe all Data safely
Know how to hard reset Realme 7i Global safely? How to wipe all data in Realme 7i Global? How to delete all data or to do format in Realme 7i Global?
If your mobile is getting very slow and you want your mobile to be fast as a new one you can always Hard reset it. Follow the mentioned steps if you want to know how to do Realme 7i Global hard reset or if you to wipe all data in the easiest way.
Hard Reset Method
1. Turn off your Realme 7i Global device using the power button
2. After the phone gets off, now press Volume Down button and Power Button together for around 5-6 seconds. Let go of the keys as soon as Realme Logo appears.
3. A Black screen will appear, Now select “English” using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it
4. Now you will enter the Realme UI Recovery, select “Wipe Data“using volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it or you can simply tap on “Wipe Data” to select
5. It will now ask you for verification code, enter the code that appears on the screen.
6. Select “Format Data” using your Volume buttons and Press Power button to confirm it. Again tap on “Format”. Doing so Wiping data will start. After Wiping data is completed, it shows a pop-up “Wipe successfully” now tap on OK.
7. Everything is done, now your smartphone will restart.
Reasons why to Hard Reset your smartphone?
1. Realme 7i Global hanging or lagging issues
2. If you are facing unexpected application crashes all the time
3. Realme 7i Global runs too slowly
4. If you have forgot screen lock password or pattern
5. To regain default factory settings of you smartphone
6. Need to clear all the information, data, files, linked google account before selling the smartphone