Asus ROG Phone 2 is indeed the most popular gaming device from the house of ASUS. The main benefit of Asus ROG Phone 2 is that it supports Google Camera or we can can say Asus ROG Phone 2 supports GCam since it comes with Camera to API enabled which makes it very special. Today we will let you know how to install latest GCam 7.3 APK on Asus ROG Phone 2 to enjoy detailed images, Night sight and Astrophotography before starting let’s sneak a peek at some of the main highlights of the device.
Table of Content
Asus ROG Phone 2 sports 6.59-inch FHD+ display which sits over AMOLED panel. Display offers 1080 x 2340 pixels resolutions, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 391 ppi density. Under the hood device is equipped with Snapdragon 855+ SoC coupled along with Octa-core processor, Adreno 640 GPU and up-to 12GB of RAM. Phone packs with up to 1TB of internal storage which cannot be further expanded.
Asus ROG Phone is equipped with dual camera module at the back, 48MP primary camera paired along with 13MP ultra-wide angle camera while it offers 24 MP camera on the front. Device can take well quality images in normal day light conditions but night camera performance is not up to mark as it’s software optimization is not up to mark. This is where GCAM comes in and it helps to take great images with much more detailing. Phone runs on Android one based on Android 9.0 (pie) operating system. It comes with 6000 mAh battery that supports 30W fast battery charging
- Download the GCam 7.3 (GCam – 7.3.018 by Urnyx’s05 V2.1 APK-)
- The device will ask you to allow installation from unknown sources just allow it and install the APK
- Download config file for Wichaya_ROG2_V6 or ImShrey-Milestone2-WICHAYA1.8
- Once the GCam 7.3 APK Installation is done you need to open your file manager and look for Gcam folder, if the Gcam folder is not there you need to create the GCam folder manually. Once the GCam folder is created you need to create configs folder inside GCam folder now move the config file that you have downloaded into the config folder.
- Now Open Google camera, double tap on any black area, after double tapping you need to select the config file select ‘Wichaya_ROG2_V6.xml’ or ‘ImShrey-Milestone2-WICHAYA1.8’after doing so tap on RESTORE. Once this is done the Google camera will restart and now it is ready to use.
So guys this was our blog ‘GCam for Asus ROG Phone 2 with download and installation details’. If you have any queries, please write in the comments down below.
Check Some Quick Links