Hello guys, if you are looking forward to know, How to Root ZTE Blade A7P without a PC or Laptop you have come to the right place. Rooting your device will essentially grant you elevated permissions. After Rooting ZTE Blade A7P, you will be able to alter or replace system applications and settings, and you will be able to run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions. After rooting perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user can be done easily. Besides this you will also be able to access certain “hidden” device features isn’t that great.
ZTE Blade A7P Root – Content
- What is Rooting
- Phone Specs
- Things to do before rooting
- Best 4 Apps to Root
- Pros and Cons of Rooting
- How to check if Rooted or Not
- How to Unroot
Rooting basically means allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access). At its most basic, “rooting” is the process by which one gains access to the administrative commands and functions of an operating system. In simple terms gives you the permission to act like the administrator of the phone – similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
ZTE Blade A7P Specifications in a nutshell
ZTE Blade A7P sports a 6.52-inch HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The display offers 720 x 1600 pixels resolutions providing a 20:9 aspect ratio and 269 PPI density. Under the hood, the device is equipped with a Mediatek MT6762D Helio P22 SoC chipset coupled with an Octa-core processor, PowerVR GE8320 GPU, and 3GB of RAM. Phone packs with 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded.
ZTE Blade A7P is equipped with a dual camera module at the back, a 13MP (Wide)primary camera, and a 2MP camera. While it offers a 5MP camera at the front. ZTE Blade A7P boots on the Android 11 operating system. It is well-powered by a 3200 mAh battery that supports regular charging.
Things to do before you root ZTE Blade A7P
Please follow the list of instructions and things to do before you begin to root device
- Perform a full back-up of your ZTE Blade A7P
- ZTE Blade A7P should be powered on
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked
- ZTE Blade A7P should be charged at least 70%
- Enable or Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested)
Best 4 Apps to Root ZTE Blade A7P without Computer
- Download KingRoot Apk
- Install KingRoot Apk on your ZTE Blade A7P
- Click on the start button (You can see a pop message that it will start rooting soon)
- You will see a Success Message once it is done
- Now enjoy your newly rooted device
- Download FramaRoot Apk and install it on your ZTE Blade A7P
- Select the Exploit from the list suitable for your device and click on root. If you are unsure of the exploit compatible with your device, check one by one. It will show you a successful message. It is the one compatible with your device
- ZTE Blade A7P will start rooting
- Now Select SuperSU to install it
- It will install an app in your android phone called as SuperSU which manages all Su permissions to different root apps
- Congratulations, your android phone is rooted successfully
- Download the IRoot Apk on your ZTE Blade A7P
- Install it on your smartphone
- Click on Root option
- It will start rooting your smartphone
- That’s it. Your phone has been rooted
- Download VRoot Apk on your ZTE Blade A7P
- Install the Apk File
- Tap on Start Button to start rooting process
- After the completion of rooting you need to restart the device. It installs some apps on your phone. You may always continue using them, or you can uninstall them at any time if you wish not to use their help
Pros and Cons of Rooting ZTE Blade A7P
- You can increase internal memory of the device
- You can overclock and underclock the CPU and GPU
- You can install those apps which requires phone to be rooted
- You can change themes and their settings as you wish, by changing the battery indicator color, boot icon, and many more
- It will void your warranty
- device may get bricked if done any mistake while rooting
- If anything goes wrong you can loose all your precious data and other important files
- Cannot upgrade your system OS to newer versions VIA OTA
How to check if ZTE Blade A7P is Rooted or Not?
You can always check, If you are not sure about the rooting as it is done properly or not on your ZTE Blade A7P smartphone. You can use Root Checker App to check and confirm.
Follow the below mentioned process
- Download the Root Checker App
- Install it on your device
- Open the App, if it asks for permission, grant superuser permission, if not, not problem you can continue to next step
- If your phone is rooted properly you will get a successful message
- If it is not rooted properly you can go for other rooting options
How to Unroot ZTE Blade A7P easily?
If you don’t want to your ZTE Blade A7P to be rooted and want it back as normal you can always do that. You can Unroot your ZTE Blade A7P smartphone with the help of SuperSU app.
- Download SuperSU App on your ZTE Blade A7P smartphone
- Install SuperSU App
- Open the APP
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Full Unroot option
- Now tap on Continue to continue with unroot process
- Your phone will start unrooting
- After Unrooting, ZTE Blade A7P will automatically restart and it will uninstall all the unwanted apps along with SuperSU.
Disclaimer : This tutorial is for educational purposes only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible