Hello guys, if you are looking forward to know as how to Root Google Pixel 7 Pro without a PC or Laptop you have come to the right place. Rooting your device will essentially grant you elevated permissions. After Rooting Google Pixel 7 Pro, you will be able to alter or replace system applications and settings, you will be able to run specialized apps that require administrator-level permissions. After rooting perform other operations that are otherwise inaccessible to a normal Android user can be done easily. Besides this you will also be able to access certain “hidden” device features isn’t that great.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Root – Content
- What is Rooting
- Phone Specs
- Things to do before rooting
- Best 4 Apps to Root
- Pros and Cons of Rooting
- How to check if Rooted or Not
- How to Unroot
What is Rooting?
Rooting basically means allowing users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to attain privileged control (known as root access). At its most basic, “rooting” is the process by which one gains access to the administrative commands and functions of an operating system. In simple terms gives you the permission to act like the administrator of the phone – similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
Google Pixel 7 Pro Specifications in a nutshell
Google Pixel 7 Pro sports a 6.7-inch QHD+ display that sits over an LTPO AMOLED panel. The display offers 1440 x 3120 pixels resolutions providing a 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 512 PPI density. Under the hood, the device is equipped with a Google Tensor G2 SoC chipset coupled with an Octa-core processor, Mali-G710 MP7 GPU, and up to 12GB of RAM. Phone packs with up to 512GB of internal storage which cannot be further expanded.
Google Pixel 7 Pro is equipped with a triple camera module at the back, that includes a 50MP primary camera, 48MP telephoto lens, and a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens camera. While it offers a 10.8MP primary camera at the front. Google Pixel 7 Pro boots on the Android 13 operating system. It is well-powered by a 5000 mAh battery that supports 23W fast charging.
Things to do before you root Google Pixel 7 Pro
Please follow the list of instructions and things to do before you begin to root the device
- Perform a full backup of your Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Google Pixel 7 Pro should be powered on
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked
- Google Pixel 7 Pro should be charged at least 70%
- Enable or Allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested)
Best 4 Apps to Root Google Pixel 7 Pro without Computer
- Download KingRoot Apk
- Install KingRoot Apk on your Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Click on the start button (You can see a pop message that it will start rooting soon)
- You will see a Success Message once it is done
- Now enjoy your newly rooted device
- Download FramaRoot Apk and install it on your Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Select the Exploit from the list suitable for your device and click on root. If you are unsure of the exploit compatible with your device, check one by one. It will show you a successful message. It is the one compatible with your device
- Google Pixel 7 Pro will start rooting
- Now Select SuperSU to install it
- It will install an app in your android phone called as SuperSU which manages all Su permissions to different root apps
- Congratulations, your android phone is rooted successfully
- Download the IRoot Apk on your Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Install it on your smartphone
- Click on Root option
- It will start rooting your smartphone
- That’s it. Your phone has been rooted
- Download VRoot Apk on your Google Pixel 7 Pro
- Install the Apk File
- Tap on Start Button to start rooting process
- After the completion of rooting you need to restart the device. It installs some apps on your phone. You may always continue using them, or you can uninstall them at any time if you wish not to use their help
Pros and Cons of Rooting Google Pixel 7 Pro
- You can increase internal memory of the device
- You can overclock and underclock the CPU and GPU
- You can install those apps which require a phone to be rooted
- You can change themes and their settings as you wish, by changing the battery indicator color, boot icon, and many more
- It will void your warranty
- The device may get bricked if done any mistake while rooting
- If anything goes wrong you can loose all your precious data and other important files
- Cannot upgrade your system OS to newer versions VIA OTA
How to check if Google Pixel 7 Pro is Rooted or Not?
You can always check if you are not sure about the rooting as it is done properly or not on your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone. You can use the Root Checker App to check and confirm.
Follow the below mentioned process
- Download the Root Checker App
- Install it on your device
- Open the App, if it asks for permission, grant superuser permission, if not, no problem you can continue to the next step
- If your phone is rooted properly you will get a successful message
- If it is not rooted properly you can go for other rooting options
How to Unroot Google Pixel 7 Pro easily?
If you don’t want your Google Pixel 7 Pro to be rooted and want it back to normal you can always do that. You can Unroot your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone with the help of the SuperSU app.
- Download SuperSU App on your Google Pixel 7 Pro smartphone
- Install SuperSU App
- Open the APP
- Tap on Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Full Unroot option
- Now tap on Continue to continue with unroot process
- Your phone will start unrooting
- After Unrooting, Google Pixel 7 Pro will automatically restart and it will uninstall all the unwanted apps along with SuperSU.
Disclaimer : This tutorial is for educational purposes only, if anything bad happened to you and your device we will not be held responsible
- How to play GTA 5 on Google Pixel 7 Pro [Steam Link]
- How to save or increase Google Pixel 7 Pro battery life
- How to Improve Google Pixel 7 Pro gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Google Pixel 7 Pro
- How to Root Google Pixel 7 Pro without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Battery FAQs – Wireless Charging, Charging Capacity
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps, NFC
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Display FAQs – refresh rate, Always on Display
- Google Pixel 7 Pro Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass