Unlink google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S: It is very important to remove google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to unlink or delete the ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S Google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S?
Remember, once you remove the google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to Remove or Delete google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S
- Tap on the ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating, “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you remove Google account from ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S.
ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S specs overview
ZTE nubia Red Magic 7S sports a 6.8 inches FHD+ display that sits over an AMOLED panel. The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC, up to 16GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of onboard storage.
There is a triple camera set-up at the back including 64MP, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro lens camera. An 8MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 4500 mAh that supports 120W fast charging.
Other important blogs