GTA 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 – One of the most-played video games ever is Grand Theft Auto (GTA) 5. The game’s initial release was for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms back in 2013, and it has since expanded to include PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation 5.
There are a few workarounds you can employ to play GTA 5 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 mobile device. Here, we’ll look at how to use Steam Link, PS Remote Play, or Xbox Game Pass to play Grand Theft Auto V on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 smartphone
How to play GTA 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 using PlayStation Remote Play
GTA 5 may be played on mobile devices by PlayStation 4 owners by following these easy steps.
- Install PS Remote Play App on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 smartphone.
- On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12, launch the PS Remote Play application.
- Now, Go to Settings > Remote Play Connection Settings > Enable Remote Play on your PS4 to activate the Remote Play feature.
- Open the game by logging into the same PSN account on your smartphone as you use for your PS4.
Due to the smartphone mirroring the PlayStation 4, a strong internet connection is required on both ends of the terminals.
How to run Grand theft Auto 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 using Steam Link
You can play GTA 5 on your smartphone by using the Steam Link, All you need is an Android smartphone and a PC or laptop with GTA V already installed. This technique uses Steam Link to mirror Grand Theft Auto V from a PC or laptop to an Android smartphone.
- From the Google Play Store, download the Steam Link on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12. On your computer or laptop, download and install Steam Link as well.
- To connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 to the Steam app on your PC or laptop, open the Steam Link app on both devices.
- After that, you can tap the “Start Playing” button.
- When you do this, your display will switch to Big Picture Mode and begin reflecting the Android device’s UI.
- The next step is to choose GTA 5 from your Steam Library.
- Tap “Play” to launch the game.
How to use Xbox Game Pass to play GTA 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
Compared to PlayStation and PC players, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can play the game considerably more conveniently on their Xiaomi Redmi Note 12. Before we begin, it should be noted that the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription is necessary in order to use this way to play the game. Follow these instructions to do so:
- On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 smartphone, download the Xbox app.
- Access your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account by logging in.
- Enter the area with the cloud games.
- Choose GTA 5 and press “play” to launch the game.
More blogs on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
- How to play GTA 5 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 [Steam Link]
- How to Improve Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
- How to increase Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 battery life
- Root Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 tips and tricks, hidden features
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for Xiaomi Redmi Note 12
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C