Hello guys, if you own Oppo F21 Pro 5G and love to play games like PUBG, COD, Asphalt, Mortal Kombat, or any other game, you can try these simple tips and tricks to Improve Oppo F21 Pro 5G gaming experience. If you want to make your smartphone more responsive for a better gaming experience you can also try some simple tips and tricks. In this tutorial, we will cover some of the questions like How to make Oppo F21 Pro 5G Faster? How to improve Oppo F21 Pro 5G gaming performance? This tutorial will also help to fix Oppo F21 Pro 5G game lag issues while playing games.
How to fix Oppo F21 Pro 5G Game lag
1. Clear Cached data for all apps, Cleaning cached data on a regular basis will help you in better gaming experience as it will clear all the unwanted cached data and free up your Oppo F21 Pro 5G phone storage
2. Uninstall all the bloatware apps from your Oppo F21 Pro 5G device as these apps run continuously in the background which takes lots of memory and ultimately leads to a poor gaming experience.
3. Install Game booster App on your Oppo F21 Pro 5G, this app will stop background services only when you are gaming. It helps in the optimum utilization of RAM, CPU, and battery which leads to faster gaming. This app also helps in reducing lags and boosts your device for a flawless gaming experience.
4. If you want a good gaming experience you need to update your Oppo F21 Pro 5G smartphone on a regular basis. As it helps in the fixation of various bugs and issues. These bugs and issues may be the reason behind overheating and slower performance.
How to make Enhance Oppo F21 Pro 5G performance
There are several ways to make Oppo F21 Pro 5G faster for better gaming and performance
1. Perform an unnecessary application cleanup on Oppo F21 Pro 5G, Delete all downloaded applications or data that you don’t use anymore
2. Remove preinstalled applications from Oppo F21 Pro 5G. These preinstalled applications take up unwanted space which can make your phone slower
3. Try to transfer all your media files from your Oppo F21 Pro 5G smartphone’s internal storage to an external memory card
4. Keep your Oppo F21 Pro 5G up to date. Updated software version always comes with performance improvements and removes most of the bugs which makes your smartphone laggy.
5. Try to restart your smartphone once a day
6. If your Oppo F21 Pro 5G still lags or gets way too slow you can always perform a factory reset.
So Guys this was our tutorial blog on how to Improve Oppo F21 Pro 5G gaming performance or How to enhance gaming on Oppo F21 Pro 5G. Please check out Oppo F21 Pro 5G FAQs to get answers to all frequently asked questions.