It is very important to delete the google account from your TCL 40R 5G if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the TCL 40R 5G Google account or how to unlink google account from TCL 40R 5G?
Remember, once you remove the google account from TCL 40R 5G the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from TCL 40R 5G
- Tap on the TCL 40R 5G Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the TCL 40R 5G
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the TCL 40R 5G including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from TCL 40R 5G.
TCL 40R 5G specs overview
TCL 40R 5G sports 6.6 inches HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 SoC, 4GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of onboard storage.
There is a triple camera set-up at the back including 50MP, 2MP, and 2MP cameras. An 8MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 15W fast charging.
Other important blogs
- How to Improve TCL 40R 5G gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- Root TCL 40R 5G without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- How to delete or unlink google account from TCL 40R 5G
- How to save or increase TCL 40R 5G battery life
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for TCL 40R 5G
- TCL 40R 5G Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- TCL 40R 5G Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- TCL 40R 5G Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps
- TCL 40R 5G Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- TCL 40R 5G Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C