It is very important to delete the google account from your Realme C30s if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the Realme C30s Google account or how to unlink google account from Realme C30s?
Remember, once you remove the google account from Realme C30s the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from Realme C30s
- Tap on the Realme C30s Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the Realme C30s
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the Realme C30s including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from Realme C30s.
Realme C30s specs overview
Realme C30s sports a 6.5 inches HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by Unisoc SC9863A SoC, up to 4GB of RAM, and up to 64GB of onboard storage.
There is a single camera set-up at the back including an 8MP Primary camera. A 5 MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports regular charging.
Other important blogs