It is very important to delete the google account from your Oppo A58 if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the Oppo A58 Google account or how to unlink google account from Oppo A58?
Remember, once you remove the google account from Oppo A58 the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from Oppo A58
- Tap on the Oppo A58 Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the Oppo A58
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the Oppo A58 including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from Oppo A58.
Oppo A58 specs overview
Oppo A58 sports a 6.56 inches HD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 SoC, up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
There is a dual camera set-up at the back including 50MP, and 2MP cameras. An 8MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 33W fast charging.
Other important blogs
- How to play GTA 5 on Oppo A58 [Steam Link]
- Oppo A58 Tips and Tricks [Hidden & Special Features]
- How to Improve Oppo A58 gaming [Solve Game Lags]
- How to delete or unlink google account from Oppo A58
- How to save or increase Oppo A58 battery life
- How to Root Oppo A58 without PC or Laptop [Apps]
- [Google Camera] GCam APK for Oppo A58
- Oppo A58 Battery FAQs – Fast, Wireless Charging, Capacity
- Oppo A58 Camera FAQs – Night Mode, 4K Camera, OIS
- Oppo A58 Performance FAQs – IR Blaster, Dual Apps
- Oppo A58 Display FAQs- Auto Brightness, Always on Display
- Oppo A58 Design FAQs – Waterproof, Gorilla Glass, Type-C