It is very important to delete the google account from your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G if you are planning to get give away your smartphone. This tutorial will let you know How to delete the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Google account or how to unlink google account from OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G?
Remember, once you remove the google account from OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) of the operating system Android 12 will be deactivated.
Steps to delete google account from OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
- Tap on the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G Settings App
- Now scroll down and look for the section called “Accounts” or “Accounts and backup”. Tap on it to access this section.
- Now tap on “Accounts” to unlink the Google account from the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
- Here you can see the list of all the accounts linked to the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G including google accounts, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Tap on the account you want to unlink from this device.
- Tap on “Remove account” to continue
- Now you will see a message stating something like “Removing the account will delete all of its messages, contacts, and other data from the device. Continue? Tap on “Remove account” again to confirm
- All data on this account will be deleted from the device.
If you are planning to sell your smartphone, it’s important to factory reset or hard reset after you unlink Google account from OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G specs overview
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G sports 6.59 inches FHD+ display that sits over an IPS LCD panel. The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G SoC, up to 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of onboard storage.
There is a triple camera set-up at the back including 64MP, 2MP, and 2MP cameras. A 16MP selfie camera at the front. There is a 5000 mAh that supports 33W fast charging.
Other important blogs